Faculty and University: Faculty of Agriculture, Benha University, Egypt Specific specialty: Poultry Physiology and Reproduction. Graduation year and Grade: 2005/ Very good with honors Master’s degree: Title: Studies on some reproductive traits in rabbits (2011) Ph D degree: Title: Applicability of the modern biological technology for improving the productive performance of some local poultry breeds (2015)
2006: Demonstrator of Poultry Physiology and Reproduction, Faculty of Agriculture, Benha University, Egypt 2011: Ass. Lecture of Poultry Physiology and Reproduction, Faculty of Agriculture, Benha University, Egypt 2015: Lecturer of Poultry Physiology and Reproduction, Faculty of Agriculture, Benha University, Egypt
Poultry Molecular biology, Physiology and Reproduction
1. A.A. Elokil, Ali Bhuiyan, Hua Liu, Mona Hussein, Hafiz I. Ahmed, Syed Azmal, Liubin Yang, and Shijun Li. The capability of L-carnitine-mediated antioxidant on cock during aging: evidence for the improved semen quality and enhanced testicular expressions of GnRH1, GnRHR, and melatonin receptors MT 1/2. Poultry Science 2019 Mar 1; 98(9):4172-4181. doi.org/10.3382/ps/pez201.
2. A. A. Elokil, M. Magdy, S. Melak4 H. Ishfaq, A. Bhuiyan L. Cui, M. Jamil1 S. Zhao and S. Li1. Faecal microbiome sequences in relation to the egg-laying performance of hens using amplicon-based metagenomic association analysis. Oct. 2019 by Cambridge University Press in ANIMAL pp 1-10; doi: 10.1017/s1751731119002428.
3. A. A. Elokil, K. F. M. Abouelezz, A. A. Adetula, H. I. Ahmad, C. Mo, C. Sun, and S. Li Investigation of the impact of gut microbiotas on fertility of stored sperm by types of hens. Poultry Science 2019 Oct 5. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psj.2019.10.048
4. L. Yang, C. Mo, A.A. Elokil, A. A. Bhuiyan, A. A. Adetula, T. Huang & S. Bilateral apex pubis distance：a novel index for follicular development and egg laying status in domestic hens (Gallus gallus domesticus). British Poultry Science, 2019 Dec, doi.org/10.1080/00071668.2019.1697429
5. L. Gu, R. Jing, Y. Gong, M. Yu, A.A. Elokil and S. Li. Gene co-expression network analysis reveals key potential gene modules in utero-vaginal junction associated with duration of fertility trait of breeder hens. Scientific Reports https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-50148-6.
6. A. Adetula, S. Azmal, A.A. Elokil and S. Li. Association of single nucleotide polymorphism at long non-coding RNA 8138.1 with duration of fertility in egg- laying hens. PeerJ-Zoology Section. 2019 Jul 12; 7:e7282. doi: 10.7717/peerj.7282.
7. A. El-Sayed, O. Farid, A.A. Elokil, A. Radwaan, E. Halawah. The capability of Coenzyme Q10 to enhance heat tolerance in male rabbit: evidence from improved semen quality factor (SQF), testicular oxidative defense and expression of testicular melatonin receptors MT 1. Domestic Animal Endocrinology, 2019 Oct. in press.
8. K. Abouelezz, M. Abou-Hadied, J. Yuan, A. A. Elokil, G. Wang, S. Wang, J. Wang and G. Bian. Nutritional impacts of dietary oregano and Enviva essential oils on the performance, gut microbiota and blood biochemicals of growing ducks. by Cambridge University Press in ANIMAL, 2019 Mar 27:1-7. doi: 10.1017/S1751731119000508
9. M. Ahmad, H. Ahmad, M. Adeel, A. Liang, G. Hua, S. Murtaza, R. Mirza, A.A. Elokil, F. Ullah and L. Yang. Evolutionary Analysis of Makorin Ring Finger Protein 3 Reveals Positive Selection in Mammals. Evolutionary Bioinformatics, 2019 Apr17;15. http://dx.doi: 10.1177/1176934319834612.
10. M.N. Hussein, X. Cao, A.A. Elokil, S. Huang. Characterization of Stem and proliferating cells on the retina and lens of loach Misgurnus anguillicaudatus. Journal of Fish Biology. 2019 Nov 1. doi: 10.1111/jfb.14189.
11. H. I. Ahmad, M. J. Ahmad, A. R. Asif, M. Adnan, M. K. Iqbal, K. Mehmood, S. A.Muhammad, A. A. Bhuiyan, A. A. Elokil, X. Du, C. Zhao, X. Liu, S. Xie. A Review of CRISPR-Based Genome Editing: Survival, Evolution and Challenges. Current Issues in Molecular Biology, 2018 Feb 11; 28:47-68. doi: 10.21775/cimb.028.047.
12. A. Bhuiyan, P. Ni, A. A. Elokil, J. Li, A. Bhuyan, S. Zhao and X. Du. The polymorphisms in ATPase sarco / endoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ transporting-3 gene associated with gastrointestinal nematode infection in goat. 2018, World Congress on Genetics Applied to Livestock production.
13. A.A. Radwan, A. El-Sayed, O. El-Garhy and A.A. Elokil. Improving the physiological responses and growth performance by using insulin like growth factor-1(IGF-1) gene transfer to some Egyptian local strains of chicken. Animal Biotechnology 2016, 3rd International Conference on Biotechnology Applications in Agriculture.
14. M.M. Iraqi, A.A. Radwan, M.S. Gado, A. El-Sayed and A.A. Elokil. Evaluation of semen characteristics in a project of synthesizing new line of rabbits in Egypt. Animal Biotechnology 2012, 1st International Conference on Biotechnology Applications in Agriculture.
15. A.A. Radwan, M.M. Iraqi, M. Gado, A. El-Sayed and A.A. Elokil. Evaluation of doe traits in a project of synthesizing new line of rabbits in Egypt. Animal Biotechnology 2012, 1st International Conference on Biotechnology Applications in Agriculture.
Poultry Molecular biology. Under supervision of Prof. Shijun Li, College of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Huazhong Agricultural University
版权所有：Copyright ? 万家博登录网址